Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something's Cookin!

Julia and I have been cookin up a storm!  Here are some pics of our recent baking activities.  We made a YUMMY cake for Jeremy (Father's Day).  It was from the Best of Southern Living Dessert cookbook, so you KNOW it was fantastic!  The cake batter actually had candy bars melted into it!  Woot woot!




We also made "Gramma Cookies" today.  I wanted to teach her how to make some of my favorite cookies my Gramma used to make, and taught me to bake. My favorite Gramma cookies are the ginger snaps.  And, for those of you who have been around when there are ginger snaps available, I can be kinda stingy!  LOL  Here are the pics of our progress.  Julia wanted to make two huge ones with the last of the batter.  Aaron, we are HOPING to bring some to you since you <3 them too!  Keep your fingers crossed that some last until next week!  LOL