Saturday, June 19, 2010

A girl after my own heart!

Julia and I enjoyed our outings today- boy did she wear me out!  The best part of the day was when I took her into the local Sephora and she gasped, "Ohhh, look at this place!"  Now THAT is a girl after my own heart.  Many of you know that I call Sephora my "mecca".  I LOVE that place!  It is my favorite playground- LOL.  Today, Julia tried on many eye shadows, sparkling dusts, lip glosses, nail polishes, and perfumes.  Thankfully, she did wash up between or we would have really looked and smelled funny as we continued our shopping experience into Journeyz for Kidz!  Here is are a couple of pics of "my girl"!



Would you look at that eye make-up?  She saw the design on an advert for sparkle liners ( we must have tried on every glitter eye liner in the joint) and then we asked one of the make up artists to do it for her.  The make up person was a guy done up in full glam!  And, did I mention it was 80's day in the store?  Everyone was there: Boy George (our kind helper), Olivia Newton John, George Michael, and even one of the Heart sister singers.  What a sight!  LOL

Julia also introduced me to her shoe preferences.  I am not sure I will want to do that again any time soon.  Thanks Mom, by the way, for all the times you took me shoe shopping!  I had no idea!!

No comments: