Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A day in the life of Stella

Stella seems to really be enjoying the new bed.  I have found her sprawled out numerous times.  But, the funniest thing is how she likes to lay at the head of it between me and Jeremy.  She is putting her head on my pillow and her tail across Jeremy's FACE!  I laughed at her and she started wagging her tail which amounts to a "whap whap whap" across Jeremy's face!  She even threw a leg on him for better comfort!  What a girl!

She is having some difficulties with the time change I think because she keeps asking for her meals at the wrong time.  Dinner is especially difficult around here.  She starts hounding us for dinner around 4.  Her dinner time is 5PM.  Jeremy is so funny about it; he will look at the clock, and tell Stella how much longer.  A while back, the vet told me to tell her "15 more minutes" or whatever the case may be.  So, Jeremy is trying that out!  The funny thing is that every time he tells her how much longer she seems to respond more loudly!  We actually caught her LOOKING at the clock today!

I want to be Stella when I grow up!  LOL

2 comments:

Aprille said...

I think we are all creatures of habit so Stella isn't alone.

Yvonne said...

I've decided Jeremy is not just a good sport but a saint!! Stella...No Stella!